Welcome to West Yellowstone, Montana!
Below you will find a partial list of weekly activities and events happening in West Yellowstone. There is also a printable one page guide to family activities, local events and scenic drives.
On our home page look under “play” for our calendar of events along with other useful and interesting information about our unique area.
Please be cautious of wildlife along and on the highways as they migrate thru our area!
At a Glance:
- Reveries – Art by Jennifer Holyer at the Public Library, June 7-July 31
- Saturday Hebgen Lake Ranger Led Walks – Birding: June 17 & 24
- Kids in the Park: June 24
- Salmon Fly Festival: June 25, Campfire Lodge Resort
- Daily Talks and Presentations with YNP Rangers: Various times and locations
- Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center: Open Everyday 8:30am to 8:30pm
We are a not-for-profit wildlife park accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums. Call 406-646-7001 or visit them online.
- Yellowstone Giant Screen: Open Monday – Saturday. Call 406.646.4100
Showing Daily: “Yellowstone” at 3:00pm; “Extreme Weather” at 3:45pm; Hollywood Feature Movie at 4:30pm & 7:45pm
- Adult Co-ed Volleyball: Thursdays, 7:00pm at the WY School gym
- Yoga for Everyone: Classes are being offered every Thursday at 5:30pm at the Povah Community Center
- Martial Arts: Classes are being offered every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 6:30pm at the Povah Community Center
- Knit Nights: Thursdays, 6:00pm to 8:00pm at Send It Home
- Game Night: Fridays, 6:00pm, Bullwinkles
- Live Poker: Wed. & Fri. evenings at 7:00pm, Buffalo Bar
For a printable version of activities and details please view the links below.