Welcome to West Yellowstone, Montana!
Below you will find a partial list of weekly activities and events happening in West Yellowstone. There is also a printable one page guide to family activities, local events and scenic drives.
On our home page look under “play” for our calendar of events along with other useful and interesting information about our unique area.
Please be cautious of wildlife along and on the highways as they migrate thru our area!
This Week at a Glance:
- Snowshoe Walk with a YNP Ranger: Sat & Sun Feb. 25-26, 10am, Meet at Visitor Center, bring your own snowshoes
- Afternoon Talk with a YNP Ranger: Sat & Sun Feb 25-26, at Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center
- Taste of the Trails: Feb. 25 (SkiRunBikeMT.com)
- Biathlon Cup #3: Feb. 26 (SkiRunBikeMT.com)
- Yellowstone Rendezvous Ski Race: March 4 (SkiRunBikeMT.com)
- Kids’N’Snow Event Weekend: March 4-5: (Kidsnsnow.org)
- Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center: Open Everyday 8:30am to 4:00pm
We are a not-for-profit wildlife park accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums. Call 406-646-7001 or visit www.grizzlydiscoveryctr.org
- Yellowstone Giant Screen: Open Monday – Saturday. Call 406.646.4100
Showing Daily: “Yellowstone” at 3:00pm; “Extreme Weather” at 3:45pm; Hollywood Feature Movie at 4:30pm & 7:15pm
- Adult Co-ed Volleyball: Thursdays, 7:00pm at the WY School gym
- Yoga for Everyone Classes are being offered every Thursday at 5:30pm at the Povah Community Center
- Martial Arts Classes are being offered every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 6:30pm at the Povah Community Center
- Knit Nights: Thursdays, 6:00pm to 8:00pm at the Stagecoach Inn
- Bingo: Friday evenings at 6:30pm
- Live Poker: Saturday evenings at 7:00pm, Buffalo Bar
For a printable version of activities and details please view the links below