Welcome to West Yellowstone, Montana!
Below you will find a partial list of weekly activities and events happening in West Yellowstone. There is also a printable one page guide to family activities, local events and scenic drives.
On our home page look under “play” for our calendar of events along with other useful and interesting information about our unique area.
Please be cautious of wildlife along and on the highways as they migrate thru our area!
At a Glance:
- Big Sky Anglers Trout Spey Days: Sept. 21-22
- National Park Fee Free Day: Sept. 22
- Old Faithful Cycle Tour: Sept. 29
- Daily YNP Ranger Programs: Thru Sept. 30
- Eagle’s Wings Exhibit at the Library: Thru Oct. 10
- Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center: Open Everyday 8:30am to 7:00pm (Sep 3-Oct 1) We are a not-for-profit wildlife park accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums. Call 406-646-7001 or visit them online.
- Yellowstone Giant Screen: Open Daily. Call 406.646.4100
Showing Daily: “Yellowstone” at 3:00pm; Hollywood Feature Movie at 4:30pm & 7:30pm
- Infant/Toddler/Pre-School Story Hour: Tuesdays, 10:30am, Library
- Historic Walking Tour: Self-guided, daily
- Adult Co-ed Volleyball: Thursdays, 7:00pm at the WY School gym
- Yoga for Everyone: Classes are being offered every Thursday at 5:30pm at the Povah Community Center
- Martial Arts: Classes are being offered every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 6:30pm at the Povah Community Center
- Knit Nights: Thursdays, 6:00pm to 8:00pm at Chamber
- Game Night: Fridays, 6:00pm, Bullwinkles
- Live Poker: Wed. & Fri. evenings at 7:00pm, Buffalo Bar
- Wild West Yellowstone Rodeo: Weekly – Tues-Sat. evenings
For a printable version of activities and details please view the links below