The West Yellowstone Chamber/CVB is a 501(c)(6) registered nonprofit.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
The West Yellowstone Chamber/CVB’s mission is to provide you with personalized services and offerings designed to enhance your travel planning experience. To do so effectively, we collect the following information:
- (a) Personally Identifiable Information. The personal information we collect is limited to the information you voluntarily provide. The information may include your name, telephone number, email address, and mailing address. If you do not wish your personally identifiable information to be collected, please do not submit it.
The West Yellowstone Chamber/CVB routinely collects, compiles, and reports statistics and information reflecting the use of our website and information services in order to enhance membership services and advertising services; improve marketing and promotional efforts; analyze our website usage; improve our website’s content and layout; generate aggregate reports on trends, interests, and behavior; and enhance service offerings.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
The information you voluntarily submit is used by the West Yellowstone Chamber/CVB to notify consumers about updates to our website, used to contact consumers for marketing purposes, and shared with reputable Montana businesses and organizations to contact consumers for marketing purposes. Individuals are provided with the option to not have their name shared. None of the information we collect will be used for a purpose other than the express purposes set forth in this statement, except as required by law. Individuals will be provided with the ability to “opt out” at any time of any communication regarding new service updates from the West Yellowstone Chamber/CVB.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We offer free electronic newsletters, updates, and email reminders as a service to our registrants, based upon your voluntary subscription. You will only receive an electronic newsletter if you have requested it (opted-in).
Visitors who have opted into our marketing emails can opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our marketing messages. Email data and other data through third-party sources (like public social media accounts and Google analytics) is used to better understand our subscribers and provide aggregated insights. As part of GDPS’s “right to be forgotten,” we set up an email address email@example.com for processing all specific request for data changes, targeting opt-outs, and account deletions in a timely manner.
We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged on our site. We have appropriate security measures in place at our physical site to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you on our site. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that the West Yellowstone Chamber/CVB and the State of Montana are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information by this website.
The West Yellowstone Chamber/CVB may update this policy from time to time. The West Yellowstone Chamber/CVB will notify you about significant changes in the way it treats your Personal Information by sending a notice to the primary email address you have specified or by placing a prominent notice on the website.
SMS Terms and Conditions
West Yellowstone, Montana SMS Terms and Conditions
- By texting to a West Yellowstone, MT short code you consent to receive one or more automated texts at the phone number from which you texted or at the phone number you entered in the form.
- We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile service operator. SMS MESSAGE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
- By subscribing, you consent to receive information about the West Yellowstone, Montana area. Different keywords will give them access to information about lodging, dining, and attractions. This information will come from the West Yellowstone Chamber of Commerce and the West Yellowstone Tourism Business Improvement District. Up to 4 messages / month.
- By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
- To cancel your SMS subscriptions, text STOP to 91090 in reply to a text message you receive. You may receive a subsequent message confirming your opt-out request.
- For additional help, text HELP to 91090 in reply to a text message you receive.
- Message and Data Rates May Apply
- Example: Text TRAILS to 91090 to receive links for information about snowmobile and ski trails from West Yellowstone, MT (SMS Message).
- T-Mobile® is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- United States Participating Carriers Include AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular®, MetroPCS®, InterOp, Cellcom, C Spire Wireless, Cricket, Virgin Mobile and others.
Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Support: 406-646-7701
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (406) 646-7701
- Mail: PO Box 458, 30 Yellowstone Ave., West Yellowstone, MT 59758
- Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Support: 406-646-7701